Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer

When I was younger, Rimmel products really appealed to me- But as I have gotten older, I’ve completely forgotten about them. So While I was on holiday I figured I’d give them a chance and pick up a few things. I liked the look of Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer so picked one up:
It’s a double sided eyeliner, On one side you get the eyeliner its self;
 And on the other a tip for smudging;
On the left if the eyeliner without smudging, the right is with smudging;

Here's how the eyeliner looked (Without mascara):


And with:
 
Personally the whole smudging thing doesn’t appeal to me- But despite that it was a great eyeliner. I’m rubbish when it comes to putting most of them on, but I seemed to do okay with this one. It was a great smooth application- something I love in an eyeliner!
The eyeliner is currently £3.99 in boots- Bargain if you ask me, plus at the moment if you spend £6 or more on Rimmel you get a free Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Eye Liner!
What are your views on Rimmel’s Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer?

1 comment: