Tuesday 6 September 2011

MaxFactor False Lash Effect Fusion!

MaxFactors mascaras have always been my favourite, Before picking up False Lash effect Fusion I was using the normal False lash effect daily. False lash effect fusion has pretty much the design as the normal false lash effect, Both have the same size and contain 13.1 ml. The only obvious difference on the packaging is the colour. Personally I prefer the black professional look of the False lash effect, but I do love the colour of the Fusion!



If I’m honest I didn’t see a huge amount of difference in the brushes either, I do however think the fusion brush is slightly bigger than the other (I will point out the left brush is False Lash Effect Fusion and is in a brown/Black, While the left is False Lash Effect in black)
As with most MaxFactor Mascaras, I was a fan of false lash effect Fusion, Here are a couple of images of it on;



The results were great, although I'm not my lashes looked 'False'
What do you make of this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment