Friday 13 January 2012

My first ELF order!

I've wanted some Goodies from ELF for a while now, So when I saw great sale deals and the free shipping offer last weekend- I had to buy! I ordered Saturday evening, and was shocked to see arrive so fastly on Tuesday morning- After reading such bad reviews, I expected my order to take at least a week;



I've been sitting exams all week, so I haven't had much time to try all of them, but I ordered:
-Smoky Brown Nail Polish
-Mechanical Eyelash Curler
-Warm Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette
-Studio Stipple Brush
-Daily Brush Cleaner

The eyeshadow palette was the first thing to catch my eye, It looks fantastic- Especially considering I paid just £3.75 for it! I cant wait to try it out and post about it! Overall I'm extremely pleased with the service provided by ELF!
Whats your favourite ELF Product?

No comments:

Post a Comment