Wednesday 29 February 2012

February favourites!

As another month draws to a close, I have a new set of monthly favourites to share with you guys.
In terms of blogging February has been my busiest ever month- I managed to blog on average once every two days, I feel so accomplished!


Biore pore unclogging scrub- I was on the fence about buying this scrub, I feel like for a product I'm likey to go through quite quickly, £4.99 is a little expensive. Although when I was out of scrub and this was half price in superdrug I picked this up and I'm so glad I did. I've pretty much ditched my skin care routine and just use this every night, my skin has never looked better!
Hopefully I'll put up a full review soon, but you can buy HERE

Soap & Glory, The Daily smooth- I don't think this is a product I would have picked out for myself, but I'm so glad I received it as a gift. I love everything about this product, right down to the classic S&G packaging! Worth the whole £8.50 and more in my opinion!
You can buy this product from boots HERE



Lovestruck by Vera Wang- I got this in the christmas sale and instantly fell inlove with the smell. The only thing that I can find wrong with it is the lack of staying power other than that its perfect!
You can read more about it/buy - HERE

Claire's Minis- Knowing my love of nail polish my friend brought me this set as part of my Christmas present and I love them! Normally I struggle with pastel colours,  really don't have the patients to watch so many layers dry. But with these I didn't have that problem, they were quick drying. Here are some looks I created with them:



17 Magnetized nail polish - I love everything about this polish, not only does it deliver amazing effects every time, but it takes less time than my normal nail polishes dry. Plus its a total bargain at just £5.99!


 Soap and Glory's Thick & Fast mascara- I got this free in Elle magaizne,  I love using this mascara daily, You can read more about my thoughts on it - HERE



 
Elf warm pro mini eyeshadow palette- I brought this last month in my first ever order from ELF, I discovering a new colour every time I use it. The quality of it is great, Its hard to believe I paid just £3.75 for it!
You can read more about it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment