Friday 9 March 2012

Miss Sporty - Dr Balm

Miss Sporty isn't a brand I tend to reach for often, Its aimed at young teens and just doesn't appeal to me,
After a spending ban which lasted way too long, I decided to treat myself in superdrug today.
I was looking at the Revlon products when I spotted these on a two for £2.99 stand and really wanted to give them a go.



I picked two of the three shades available (Gossip kiss and Sweet kiss) although there are five different shades on Miss Sporty's website


The packaging is similar to Nivea lip products, with the balm being housed in a protective case,
I actually quite like it its simple and cute with a tiny £1.99 price tag.


Left- Sweet Kiss, Right Gossip kiss


My lips have been stinging all day, These felt so moisturising when I put them on.
I love the subtle colour these give my lips. They're great for everyday use and possibly a cheaper alternative to the eagerly awaited Revlon lip butters!
I really like these lip balms, and will be buying again if I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment