Saturday 10 March 2012

My latest buys

I mentioned yesterday in my Dr Balm post that I had broke my spending ban with the aim of getting some new clothes. I ended up with a couple of tops, Jeans and a pair of flats before blowing the rest of my money on beauty related treats, Why am I such a sucker for a good deal!?


I saw the Barry M croc effect instore finally and had to have it.
Currently in Superdrug if you buy two Barry M items you get a free eye pencil- They saw me coming!
So I picked up another nail paint in the colour Peach Melba its such a pretty shade, although I do kinda regret not picking up the gold effect one to go with the croc effect.
I look forward to using all of these products, Reviews coming soon.


I didn't even bother to look inside this primark beauty set before buying, I just saw the pretty box and was sold!


I actually really like the posy and Satin colours, So I cant wait to see how they apply.
Normally I wouldnt expect much out of something that cost me £2 for four nail polishes, but primark beauty has proved me wrong in the past.


I saw this half price in Superdrug so snapped it up, Since I have brought so many hair treatments in the past month I think I will do a round up post soon on what I have tried rather than bore you with individual reviews.


Have you guys tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment