Monday 30 April 2012

April Favourites !


Liz Earle cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser - I love using this product, It leaves my skin feeling amazing in just a couple simple steps, although I just cant justify the price tag! I think I'll be trying out Superdrugs own hot cloth cleanser to see how it matches up.

Garnier PureActive Exfo-Brusher Wash - I brought this because it was half price and I was pretty intrigued. I actually really like using it and the results on my skin (Full post coming soon)

False Lash Telescopic - I've used this everyday since I brought it around a month ago, It delivers great results which hold all day!

Garnier 7 days body lotion - I love this! read more about my thoughts here

Loreal's Rouge Caresse in Sweet Berry - I don't understand how I haven't go around to posting about this yet. I love everything about it; The colour, the feel, even the wear time!

Aussie Dual personality - This stuff is amazing, I've been using it every day and my hair feels great - Read more here

Superdrug's Tea Tree Moisturiser - I pretty much swear by this stuff, I'm currently on my second bottle and can see myself buying a third - Read my full review here

No comments:

Post a Comment