Wednesday 18 April 2012

Currently loving: Company.




























I've said on my blog before that I don't really see myself as a magazine person; don't get me wrong, If I spot an irresistible free gift or a great story I'll be the first in line to grab a copy. But as I've gotten older I've found myself browsing the magazine aisle less and less. While travelling across the country this weekend, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a few reading materials. If I'm honest not many of the magazines stood out to me, They all seemed too teen or miles too posh for me. However Company had something special about it - Its almost like the writers are living in the real world with features on bloggers, successful woman and even an music edit with Marina (Who I am currently obsessed with!) What more could you want out of your monthly?!

Just £2 Company came complete with gum and an eyeliner duo (Which I don't see myself using personally, But it was a cute little extra!)



























If you're looking for a good read, I'd recommend this magazine ten times over! It was such a refreshing take on a style magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment