Monday 23 April 2012

Free Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser


I know this post is ridiculously late, But I figured I'd share it with you guys in case anyone missed out, plus Its not too late to bag your own copy! May's issue of Red magazine includes a Liz Earle cleanse & polish set worth £5.50 - Not all magazines include this for some strange reason, So my tip is to check supermarkets (I found mine in a Local Sainsbury's)



The magazine costs £3.90 and comes complete with  a couple of  samples - I like the look of the Estee Lauder one so will be trying that out soon, along with the famous hot cloth cleanser itself. This is a great little deal if like me you have yet to try a Liz Earle product but don't want to pay out the full  prices first time around. I also love that a step by step guide was included - I hate when you're left clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment