Sunday 29 April 2012

Garnier Intensive 7 Days lotion

While I love using The Body Shop's body butters on my skin, Its a pretty expensive habit with 200ml of product costing around £12.50. So I was pretty determined to find a purse friendly product I loved just as much to keep my skin feeling great throughout the day.


I'd heard quite a lot about the Garnier 'Intensive 7 days' range, So I was willing to give it a try, These retail for around £2.99 for a 250ml bottle and £4.99 for a bigger 400ml size although I see them on offer regularly (I picked up this 400ml bottle in superdrug for just £2.99)


Like always, I choose to go for the 'Cocoa butter' version although I now have my eyes on the Mango and honey version! At first I wasn't 100% of the smell in the bottle although once applied to the skin I found its a lovely subtle version I now love.  The product itself sticks to its promises, I found it to be both fast absorbing and non - greasy on the skin. A little definitely goes a long way, I tend to apply this at night and still feel freshly moisturised in the morning.

You can pick your own bottle of this up - Here



No comments:

Post a Comment