Saturday 14 April 2012

The Holiday Diaries: Make up


Since I'm going away for a long weekend, I'm putting my faith in 'Scheduled posts' - Aka - If you read this post after the weekend , It didn't work (which is most likely knowing my luck!). I've never been much of a make up bag person, My make up tends to stay on my bedside table ready for when I need it. Although I figured it would be easier to keep all of my products in one place while I'm away. And being the nosey person I am I love reading these post by other bloggers, So I figured its about time I showed you 'whats in my make up bag' as part of my 'hoilday daries'.

The make up bag itself was one an aunt gave to me years ago, I was shocked to learn that its by a brand sold at debenhams! When I think of them I expect high quality - I'm not quite sure this matches up to that.


I know what you're thinking - 'Wow, That's a lot of lip products'. Well my thoughts exactly, I'm not quite sure where they all came from! But I like having the choice so I would like them all with me, even its not possible to wear all of them. Other than that I don't use many make up products and have never been a fan of foundation so here it goes;


ELF's Warm Pro mini eyeshadow palette - I posted about this palette here. I don't get a chance to use it as much as I would like to, however it is the perfect size for my make up bag and houses some lovely colours so it would be a shame not to take it.

Miss Sporty's Dr Balm - I also posted about this product here , Although I have misplaced my favourite shade this does a great job at keeping my lips moisturised throughout the day.

The natural collection lipsticks - I'm taking the two shades I own, sorbet and Lotus. I love these and cant wait to fill my make up bag with more shades!

MUA lipsticks - I love these little gems read more about my thoughts on juicy and nectar by selecting a shade name.


L'oreal false lash telescopic - I've been meaning to post about this for a while, perhaps I will when I get back. The best 'drugstore' mascara I own - worth every penny!

17 Photo Flawless skin primer - I think this is the only primer I've ever bothered to use, I brought it last summer and seems to last forever!

Gosh Lip gloss- I just love the colour and staying power of this beauty, read more of my thoughts here


Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - Or am I meant to call it collection now? I'm sticking by the 2000, It sounds wrong without it! I really like this product, I've never given it it's own post though, Since pretty much every beauty blog in the history of beauty blogs already has done - Five times over.

MUA eyeshadow in shade 16 - One of the three MUA products I own, This is great for providing an everyday base. I really see a difference in my eye area when I have it on!

Vaseline- I couldn't travel more than a mile without some kind of lip care with me, Normally I'm a srtictly carmex girl! However my tube has run out and I'm too lazy to pick up a new one.

Tools- I dont really use many brushes. One I picked up in this Hello kitty set the other was half price from Avon. I got the eyelash curlers from ELF when mine had gone walkies - They do a great job and cost me a tiny £1.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment