Tuesday 17 April 2012

I have a problem...


If you would have told me a year ago that I would own as many cosmetics as I do now, I probably would have laughed (Who honestly needs this many?!) It wasn't until my last year at school that I even bothered with it, and even then I only wore mascara. But in the lead up to prom I started to discover more and more brands and the obsession began.

Now a year on, I love spotting a good deal and theres nothing which cures a terrible day better than a visit to my three favourite shops: Boots, Superdrug and The Body Shop. After being disappointed with the Revlon Lip Butter first time round I decided to try another one along with Maybelline's new BB Cream and another Loreal rouge caresse from boots. I then popped into Superdrug and spotted a two for £6.99 deal on Aussie products and couldn't resist! I then chose to waste the rest of my money in The Body Shop where they had a 50% off deal on selected body butters!

God, I really cant resist a good bargain! If you want to see posts on any of the above products let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment