Saturday 28 April 2012

I've just discovered Ebay...

For years I've avoided Ebay like the plague, The whole idea of Paypal just confuses my poor mind and I always worry about my bank details being safe. However after seeing so many beauty posts containing bargains from there, I had to make an account - I'm so happy I did after a few minutes of joining I discovered 'ecitygo', How they sell all of this cute Jewellery for just 99p including postage baffles me!


I love the images they use to promote their products - they're great! I cant wait until I have money in my bank account Friday so I can blow it on all these items!

I cant decide which ones I love more, Ah well at just 99p I don't have to!
I swear I've seen some of this stuff on the markets in London for about ten times the price, which is kind of annoying really. I just had to share this with you guys! I hope you like this stuff as much as I do, Expect more Ebay related posts to come - I feel an obsession coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment