Sunday 1 April 2012

March Favourites!

I love Strawberries & Milkshake exfoliating shower smoothie | No7 Quick Thinking wipes | The Body Shop Wild Cherry body butter | Barry M nail paint in Peach Melba | Miss Sporty's Dr Balm | Rimmel London Lycra Pro in Orange Bliss | Tresemme Split mend intense recovery masque


I cant say this months favourites are too exciting, I spent half of the month ill and the other half studying for exams meaning I didn't get a chance to try out a lot of new products (Although I made up for that this weekend, Spending a ridiculous amount of money on beauty related products, Many reviews to come!)

Like all I love products, the Strawberries & Milkshake exfoliating shower smoothie didn't fail to impress me with its amazing scent. This cost around two pound so a complete bargain too!
The No7 Quick Thinking wipes were honestly a product I wanted to hate, because to me seven pound for a pack of wipes is just stupid. Annoyingly I loved them, I got in the habit of using them while I was ill, I love how moisturising they were on my skin!
I brought the Wild Cherry Body Butter a couple of days ago and its already a firm favourite read more of my thoughts- Here
 I never understood the hype about Barry M, While I loved their Effect polishes I couldn't get along with the two normal nail paints I had, That was until I tried this product. I can safely say I will be trying more colours.
Dr Balm honestly impressed me more than the famous lip butters (I got my hands on one yesterday and wasn't too impressed) which I will be reviewing soon. My favourite shade is 03 which I have currently missed placed, Read more on my thoughts and see more pictures- Here
When I first used the Lycra Pro range about a year ago I wasn't too impressed by the brush, But after giving it another go after the weekend I love it!
Lastly but not least, The BEST spilt end treatment I have ever tried- My hair felt amazing after trying this, I would recommend it to anyone with damaged hair

On a side note, I changed the banner today- What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment