Thursday 12 April 2012

MUA Lipstick in 'Nectar'


As I've mentioned before, after weeks of searching I was finally lucky enough to pick up MUA's Juicy and Nectar in my local superdrug! I love the fact that MUA has started to name their lipsticks, I feel like it gives them more of a personalty than just a shade number!


I've been looking for an orangey lipstick shade for a while now, but most of them just make me look like I've freshly finished a bowl of pasta - not attractive! However Nectar has an almost softer feel to it giving me just the right level of orange. (Swatches natural lighting then with flash)

As I've mentioned while talking about juicy, I was pleasantly surprised by just how moisturising these are. I'm becoming a big fan of MUA amazing products, and that's without considering the low Price point! I'll be going back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment