Friday 18 May 2012

Etat Pur Zinc Gluconate

With exams, revision classes and even a trip to the dentist, this week has been pretty hectic - but thanks to my new skincare routine my skin hasn't suffered at all, in fact it looks better than ever!

Last week I mentioned my recent order from Etatpur.co.uk, I have used four drops of  Etat Pur's 'Zinc Gluconate' on my cleansed skin both at morning and at night. Okay that's a lie, I'm far to lazy to cleanse in the morning too, But I still have however managed to pull myself out of bed every morning and use the four drops just minus the cleansing action.

I honestly thought I'd struggle with the whole morning and night thing because when it comes to skincare  I'm pretty much the most unorganised / forgetful person I know. However seeing the results so fast made me really excited to see more of what this product could so I found myself using this every morning and night without fail - Which must be some sort of record for me.


As you can see from the above image 56 drops (fast math!)  didn't take as much product as you'd expect in fact I'd say there is around 80% left as the white bit has some in too. This product would last you well over a month if you were using it twice daily (although you only need to do this for the first week)


I am happy to announce I am spot free after just one week! Although I do think I will happily continue to use this product for another week to get rid of any small marks I'm left with now.
For reference my current cleanser is 'Vitamian E's hot cloth cleanser' , And I have normal skin which is prone to the odd break out especially with exam stress!
Be sure to check this out in the Etat Pur website for just £8.50 (Its worth every penny - I promise)



No comments:

Post a Comment