Saturday 5 May 2012

Free Nails inc with Instyle.


It's a great month for magazine freebies, I was spoilt for choice while browsing  today. Although eventually I settled on a couple because spending more money on magazines seemed ridiculous even for me.

I was so happy with the shades, all of the colours are perfect for Summer. I picked the lightest pink although I think I'm going to have to stop myself from getting the other two - They're just so pretty! The June 2012 issue of instyle costs just £3.80 and is available in stores now, get yours before they sell out! I also noticed next months freebie is a winner:




1 comment:

  1. please go on my blog!
    www.daisyhallswhatshotandwhatsnot.blogspot.com
    I work so hard everyday for it and no one goes on it xx
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete