Tuesday 1 May 2012

PureActive Exfo-Brusher Wash


Since I finally mentioned this in my April favourites yesterday, I figured it was about time I dedicated a whole post to it. I brought this in Superdrug for just £3.82 (normal price £7.65), and have used it a couple of days a week since. I honestly understand why more skincare products don't have a brush thingy - Its so cool!


Since buying this product I have ditched the scrub, With this product I get way more control with how much product I use and which areas I wish to target. Plus its super easy to use!
I'm not a huge fan of the smell - but its bearable.

Since using this product my skin feels smoother and clearer. I would consider re buying - and considering I'm pretty tight, that's amazing in itself! On a final note, I reckon you could just refill this with your favourite face wash once this has run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment