Tuesday 8 May 2012

Revlon Lipstick in 'Smoked peach'


After having Ebay for just over a week, Its safe to say that I'm well and truly addicted! I first heard about these cheap Revlon lipsticks on The Sunday Girl's blog a while back, although it wasn't until I finally made myself an Ebay account I got my hands on this lovely shade. These matte lipsticks retail here in boots for £7.49, although If you have an Ebay account I highly recommend this seller where you can pick up this beauty for £3.50 with postage! I wanted more shades but sadly a few were out of stock.





















The shade sits happily in a sturdy black case which looks as if it could take a knock or two. While lipstick itself is great and something I would happily pay £7.49 for - I found it to be long lasting and comfortable to wear, not to mention the lovely colour! This product exceeded my expectations coping well with all food and drink thrown at it, I'll be buying more!

No comments:

Post a Comment