Thursday 24 May 2012

Tressmee: Iron style & hold spary



 I mentioned on Wednesday that I picked this up for just 10p at my local superdrug so I figured I'd tell you more about it. I really don't understand why it was so cheap as the bottle was full and unopened. The only think I can think of is that this has since been rebanded or discounted. Although I think It is likely it has been rebranded like this one in Tesco which looks nothing like my bottle.



I've been hunting for a heat protection spray I can use with dry hair for a while now as I like to allow my hair to dry naturally over night and then style it in the morning but I have found that many spray's require you to apply on damp hair, so this was pretty much perfect for me. Like anything I use on my hair I was worried that It would leave it greasy and weight it down, however I couldn't even spot a difference in my hair (Apart from the fact it stayed dead straight all day despite the warm weather)
Its a winner for me, I'd definitely spend a fiver on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment