Thursday 3 May 2012

W7 Nail Polish in 'Purple'


Purple isn't a colour you'll find on my nails often, Don't get me wrong its a lovely colour - But lately I've found myself going for effect and pastel polishes a lot more rather than using darker ones.
All of that aside, I loved this polish - The above image is after three days wear (With no top coat!). No nail poishes manage a whole three days with me around! This was really impressive - I brought in Tk Maxx for just £3.49 for this and 'Sliver' and will be back for more!

On a side note, admittedly things haven't been that exciting on my blog lately. I have exams in two weeks time so I'm trying my hardest to study - Although I pretty much fail at it! So my plan is to try and bulk write all of my weekly posts during the weekend, giving me the week nights off for revision. In the words of a true genius - 'Fun Fun Fun!'

No comments:

Post a Comment