Sunday 13 May 2012

Wishlist weekend: Beauty


My beauty wishlist isn't as bad as I expected, While I have put myself on a shopping/spending ban until my exams are over at the end of this month - These are the products I hope to treat myself to when they're over. MUA deliver great value products every time, these two products are ones I've had my eye on for a while, although none of my local superdrugs sell them! Hopefully next month my best friend will be taking me to a big shopping centre near her house (With a massive superdrug) meaning I may finally be able to get my hands on both the lip balm and the palette. I keep hearing so much about Models own Ibiza mix, It looks great and is a total steal at just a fiver! Essie polishes have always interested me, Now Superdrug and Boots have made these easily available (Plus they're currently 3 for 2 in superdrug - Yay!) I never do anything with my eyebrows out of pure laziness, although there's something about this kit which makes me want it- At just £3.50 why not! I also have my eye on more nail polishes and the studio matte lip colour from ELF! I'd be lying if I told you I wore foundation a lot (In fact the last time I wore it was last June) But these something about this one that makes me need it (Plus I've seen it in Wilko for just £4.99 although I cant find a link!) Lastly and most expensive product on this list, The real techniques brush set - They just look so pretty!

What beauty realted goodies have you got your eye on this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment