Thursday 21 June 2012

Dream fresh BB cream in light

I brought this BB cream a few months ago in part of a 3 for 2 deal in boots, and thought nothing of it. For a while now it has waited patiently in my draw ready to be rediscovered, and I'm pretty glad I did. I wont lie and say it has amazing coverage, because that's simply not true instead the product glides onto the skin giving it a healthy glow - Which if like me you like a light finish you will love!
 Somehow this product has made it into my everyday make up routine - Which admittedly has always been  pretty lazy, but this balm takes no longer than 30 seconds to apply. I'm a big fan of this product, and when you consider it costs the same as a Revlon lip butter (£7.99) it makes it seem like even better value for money! Plus you only need a TINY blob for your whole face, I predict this will last me for ages!
You can pick this little gem up from Maybelline stockists - Including Boots & Superdrug - £7.99/30ml

2 comments:

  1. That BB cream looks so good! I have to have it! Too bad its not in Australia yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, Maybe it will be soon :)

      Delete