Thursday 14 June 2012

MUA: Glamour Days



























I was really happy to finally get my hands on a couple of Mua eye shadow palettes last week - and they did not disappoint! Glamour days stood out to me, with a great range of different yet usable colours, at just £4 it was a total bargain! Plus these little beauty's were on the 3 for 2 offer making them even cheaper!



The pigmentation of these was pretty impressive, even without considering the low price point. This will make a great addition to my far too over sized make up bag!


Top row:
Bottom row:

















The last four colours are my favourite my far, I would pay the full price of the palette just for them! What do you guys make of this palette?

4 comments:

  1. My sis recently got this free with an online purchase and gave it to me-I'm very happy with it, the colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete