Wednesday 6 June 2012

Natural Collection : LashCare



























I picked this up as part of a 3 for £5 deal in boots the other week as I was pretty curious about the product as it offers 'conditions for natural looking lashes'. Personally as this is a clear mascara i wont wear it alone as my eyelashes are too light to have any impact that way, although I have been using it at night and when I cant be bothered to get out of bed (Oh, I love being a student at times). It takes a while to dry and you get a lot of clumping - Which isn't that obvious because it is a clear mascara.Although I have put this to good use taming my eyebrows in the morning and think its a great price at just £1.99

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Natural Collection Water Guard waterproof mascara, it's one of my faves and I think it's better than a lot more expensive ones I've tried!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to try that Mascara, I always hear amazing things about it! I'm
      Currently loving a Jemma Kidd one :)

      Delete
  2. I literally purchased this today and after reading your post, I'm glad that I did :) I love the entire Natural Collection range purely because they're good products and for a darn good price too! xo

    http://itsamiieeism.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus they're always on 3 for 2 or 3 for £5 deal Which makes them even better! I've got such a big collection of natural collection products, I love them!
      Did something happen to your blog? I was trying to read it the other day and couldn't :(

      Delete