Monday 25 June 2012

NEW Mua 'Going for gold' palette!

The guys at MUA are on fire this month revealing their newest limited addition palette 'Going for gold', The palette houses ten beautiful bang on trend Olympic themed shades. I seriously need to move closer to a superdrug store that stocks the professional line because I am in desprate need of this latest addition (and of course the new undressed palette). This palette breaks away from the traditional MUA palette style making it even more special!

I cant wait to have this in my life! Read more about the 'Going for gold' palette here over at the MUA blog.

2 comments:

  1. I like the packaging with the square eyeshadows. Hopefully my near Superdrug will be stocking it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks lovely, I already know mine wont - They never have the good stuff :(

      Delete