Wednesday 27 June 2012

NEW to MUA!

Lately MUA have been giving us lots of sneaky peaks on their blog of up and coming products and today I thought I'd do a round up for those who may have missed the posts.. First up is  my favourite of the bunch (Its just so pretty) - The undressed Palette, I cant even begin to describe to you how much I want/need/love this palette ! I will definitely be ordering it with the other new goodies on the 4th of July (Although Its available online now for just £4!) To see more over at the MUA blog click here or to read my original post on this palette click here


I've been so so so excited for this product since Karla posted about it here, She mentions that every lash has a plastic comb wand which happens to be my preferred type of mascara wand (fate!) so I cant wait to try this out plus the results look great - I'll also be ordering this with the other goodies for just £3!


Thirdly is another product I cant wait to try! The limited addition going for gold palette hosting a range of olmpic themed shades great for London 2012 Read more about this lovely palette here on the MUA blog or here for the post I posted on monday.


Lastly but by no means least are the lovely gel eyeliners priced at just £3, I have my eye on 'on move' which is a great brown colour you can read more about all of the shades over at the MUA blog here.

What do you guys think of these new products? Will you be buying any?

No comments:

Post a Comment