Monday 11 June 2012

Primark NOTD




























Although I've done nail posts I've never managed a NOTD, so I figured I'd show you this creation!

























I spotted the 'Angelica' nail stand in Primark and knew I had to have at least one! Not only where they a total bargain at £2.50, there was a huge range of colours! I picked up the colour sorbet. I choose to pair it with Rimmels disco ball, also spotted in Primark for just £2, seriously when did they start selling Rimmel?

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before. My local primark isn't very good so doubt it'll have polishes :( The two look really good together!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local one is rubbish! Lucky I managed to visit a bigger one. I've never heard of this either - I'm happy I found it :)
      I'll check out your blog next time I make it on a laptop!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Primark do nail polish! I'll have to look out for them next time I'm in there, this is a lovely colour and looks fab with the glitter. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're worth watching out for, I love anything with a bit of glitter! :)

      Delete