Friday 29 June 2012

Skincare stars!


Today I finally finished college and I'm currently looking forward to my nine week holiday! Naturally to celebrate I online shopped to my hearts content spending far too much on cosmetics (I need some new toys to play with while I'm off!) So look out for lots of new Look Beauty and MUA posts as soon as they come through the door!  My Skincare stars box finally arrived today too so I figured I'd so you guys a closer look at the contents - Since I've been going on about this box for a while now:


L'Occitane Angelica Hydration cream (£29/50ml) - This was one of the things I was most excited to see, a couple of months ago I got another 15ml sample in a magazine and love it! So I was happy to see another 15ml as this is some pricey stuff. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and its a lovely little treat!


Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate (£36/30ml) - I'm seventeen so I'm not particularly looking for younger skin, although I love the promises on the house of frasers website 'skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion' - Yes please!

Melvita Moisturising Rose Nectar (£24/40ml) - I cant say I'm the biggest fan of the smell of rose, although I'm willing to give this a try, the packaging promises to 'Intensely moisturise the skin for a rosy complexion all day long' - I see what they did there!


Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating Cleanser (£34/200ml) - I really like the sound of this, I cant say I'm too fussed over the whole 'age reform' qualities, But I've never tried anything from Murand and I love the idea of this cleanser! Not to mention I tested it on my hand and it feels amazing!


Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing water (£7.40/190ml) - Like I needed another thing to rave about from Etat Pur! I got a 20ml sample of this product in my last order from there and have used about 10ml, I love using this when I'm feeling lazy - The idea that you can just grab a cotton pad and be done with cleansing is great!


Balance Me Moisture-Rich Face Cream (£24/50ml) - I have a feeling me and this product are going to get on greatly! I just wish the 10ml sample was a little bigger so I could really try out the product!


Personally I'm very happy with this box! Did you guys order the Skincare stars box?

No comments:

Post a Comment