Tuesday 26 June 2012

whatsinmyhandbag.com


About a week ago I finally signed up to 'whatsinmyhandbag.com', The site idea is simple allowing you to easy navigate yourself around and have a peak into insiders handbags to get a look at the products they are loving, users are then offered a 'try', Selected members are then sent this product.


Much to my surprise I was selected to try the 'Jurlique Hand Cream' - I was so happy went I received the email on Friday afternoon because I never 'win' anything! Yesterday I came home to find this beautifully packaged product waiting for me (I love the personal touch with the name!)


The product itself has a luxury feel to it, If it lives up to its promises I know I'm going to love it and hopefully tell you guys about it soon.



I would recommend signing up to this site - Its free after all and by the looks of it, there are some great samples up for grabs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment