Friday 20 July 2012

Lasting Fix in Topical Island


I received this beautiful polish from the 17 lasting fix nail polish range in a free 'Fest of all' kit , for spending over £6 on 17 cosmetics and this was by far my favourite product of the bunch! 'Topical Island' normally retails at just £2.99 along with the rest of the lasting fix nail polish range, It's a lovely bight orange shade with small flecks of gold glitter added to the mix.


After just two coats the polish was opaque, Personally I love this and think its perfect for summer! 
You can buy Topical Island and the rest of the Lasting fix range here.

2 comments:

  1. I've never bought from this range before, but anything thats opaque in 2 coats has me sold! Also I've not seen an orang glitter yet - this is the first!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete