Sunday 29 July 2012

Chit Chat 'Juicy Lipstick'


I couldn't resist picking this 'Juicy lipstick' up while browsing in poundland, after all the hype surrounding the similar designs of the Chubby Sticks and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. 
Chit Chat 'Juicy lipsticks' come housed in a plastic crayon style  packaging which reflects the colour of the inside product, you simply twist to reveal more of the lipstick.


Although I would have preferred a lighter shade, I ended up picking up 'Damson' as It was the only one they had in store. I found the shade to be a well pigmented buildable bight pinky red which is far from the normal sheer nudes I love. 


You can pick these up in Poundland, I know I'm going back for the lighter shades !

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these but never tried them myself, but I suppose for £1 you wouldn't make any loss at all for trying! Think I'd go for the more nude colours too, but nice to know they do actually work! Just started my own blog, would really appreciate it if you could take a look, you might like it! Thank you : )
    dearestdeer.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're pretty amazing for just a pound!
      Your blog looks lovely :]

      Delete