Friday 27 July 2012

Clean & Clear Moisturiser


I got this Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser a few weeks ago now in Tesco for just £2 on offer. I've been rather lazy with my skin lately so hoped this will help since it promises 'effective medial ingredients that regulate problem areas on the skin and help prevent spots & blemishes'. I have noticed a dramatic change in my blemish prone skin and feel like this product has helped to keep spots away. As soon as you apply you can feel it get to work which I know some people might not like because it can sting a little (especially over blemishes) although the results are worth it. I really like the simple packaging design which allows a whole 100ml of product - an can see myself repurchasing when this tube runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment