Wednesday 4 July 2012

Going for gold - Eyeshadow Palette


I mentioned yesterday that I got this lovely palette free with my MUA order for spending over £8, This new limited edition palette breaks away from the normal mua professional palettes showcasing ten fabulous sqauare eyeshadows rather than the normal 12 circles. Personally this is one of the things I love most about it, I know some people may feel that they're getting less for there money - But the palette still houses the same amount of product (and is the same size as other palettes) you just more of the ten shadows - Which I think is a great idea especially because how wonderfully these ten go together!


Inside houses ten wearable Olympic themed shades just in time for 2012, complete with the normal mua applicator perfect for on the go applications!

Another thing I love about this palette is the fact that they've now labelled all shadows (Even if they are simply numbers) and included a 'Mini master-class' which is a lovely touch especially if you'e stuck for ideas for looks with this palette.


As always, the quality of these eyeshadows is great, Its hard to believe the palette costs just £4! I think my personal favourites are shades three, nine and ten!


Will you be buying the 'Going for gold palette'?

No comments:

Post a Comment