Monday 30 July 2012

July Empties


I'm a nightmare when it comes to using up products, generally I get about 3/4 of the way down the tube and think 'I'll save that' - as a result end up buying too many new products, without the room to store them. So I figured monthly empties posts will (hopefully) help with that problem. 


Travel size Soap & Glory Flake away (£2.50)

This is something I've had sitting around for ages after receiving it in a gift set, last week I finally decided to try it and I am in love. Flake away leaves my skin feeling amazing! I love the smell of it and I definitely think I'll be buying the full size which is great value at £7.00 for 300ml of product.

Dove hair care shampoo and conditioner (£2.49) 

I'm a big fan of Dove's hair care range since trying their 'Oil care express treatment conditioner'  last year, I love everything about the nourishing oils range and regularly use the shampoo and conditioner. Although above is pictured a shampoo from the 'silk and sleek' range as the shampoo wasn't in stock, It did a good job although I have remained loyal to my beloved nourishing oils and have already repurchased the shampoo and conditioner. 

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Mask (£3.99)

I brought this a while ago when it was on offer in Superdrug, It smelt lovely although I cant say I feel it did much for my hair and therefore I wont be repurchasing any time soon.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion (£3.77)

Everyone seems to rave about this product although I honestly cant see why. It was lovely to apply, although I didn't feel like it was doing anything for my skin. I didn't feel like it was worth the £3.77 because I finished the bottle so so quickly - and half of it was stuck in the bottom because of the rubbish bottle design!

Natural Collection Wild Strawberry Shower Cream (£2.00)

I never stick to one shower gel, So its a miracle that I finished this one! I thought that it was okay, the smell is very artificially sweet, it was nice in the shower, although it didn't stick around at all on the skin at all. I think I'd like to try more scents from the Natural collection as I thought this was good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment