Monday 23 July 2012

Look Beauty Flawless Fix


I've mentioned this beauty balm from Look quite a few times on my blog now, so its probably about time I finally got around to dedicating a whole post to it. Flawless Fix retails at £10 (Although I picked this bottle up for just £5 in the look sale) and houses a lovely 40ml. The BB cream is available in three shades; light, medium and dark.

'
'Clever enough to cover any breakouts or hang-ups, but natural enough to let your real skin shine through; this light foundation is the perfect start to your make up look'  


I thought the best way to show you the effects of this BB cream were to do a before and after shoot of my face (which is way more freckly than I thought!). The left image shows my skin naturally and the right with just a small amount of this BB cream. I found it did a great job of covering any blemishes I have as well as masking any redness. My skin as a whole looked more evened out and I loved the way It makes it feel. For just £10 this BB cream is a complete steal! essepically if you consider the lovely high end style packaging.
You can pick this BB cream up here and in selected Superdrug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment