Thursday 5 July 2012

Look Beauty Lipstick in Baby Doll

I picked up a look beauty lipstick in 'Baby Doll' in the sale this week for just £4 (Previously £7), 'Baby Doll' is probably the brightest shade I picked up, along with toffee cup and tangerine cream - Its hard to believe that just a few months ago I didn't own any lipsticks at all!
The thing I lost most about the whole look beauty range has to be the packaging - I love how its so stylish yet grown up at the same time if that makes any sense. The lipsticks come packaged in a cute little box rather than just sealed with plastic which for me is a lovely extra touch.



























The lipstick itself is the prettiest I own, Admittedly my most expensive one was about £8 (I'm a high street kinda girl) But still for just £7 (or £4 on sale) The design of this is wonderful - I'm a big fan of the magnet which holds the lid on to the point of playing with it for hours because its so damn cool (Yes, I lead a sad life)

I would describe this colour as a buildable light bright pink. The formula is well pigmented and creamy which is petty much everything I look for in a lipstick. You can pick this member of the loud lips range here (Sadly they're full price again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment