Monday 9 July 2012

Look Nail Pop in Cool Britannia

I've mentioned before that I picked up a few nail polishes in the look sale, and just had to show you this shade! Originally my best friend spotted it on the look beauty site, as soon as she showed me I knew I had to have it so I ordered us both one when putting in my big order online.
The polish is even nicer than I thought it would be once applied to the nails, and a must have for glitter lovers like myself! For just £5 this is a complete bargain, although Look currently have a promotion where you get this free if you buy two or more products from their website so snap one up while you still can!


The polish was very hard to capture (The typical British weather doesn't help at all) but heres a close up of my thumb nail to give you a greater idea of what the polish looks like:


Do you guys love it as much as I do?! You can pick this limited edition nail pop up here

No comments:

Post a Comment