Saturday 28 July 2012

Look Statement Eyes in Luxe


Eyeshadow has become a must have for me over the past month, So when I was ordering from Look Beauty I knew I had to pick this lovely colour up! Like all of the shades in the 'Statement eyes' range 'Luxe' comes housed a stylish clear container which looks like it could take a beating or two. The shade itself is lovely, I wouldn't wear in during the day because it is rather glittery (even for me) but I'm happy I discovered it in time for the Olympics and see myself getting a lot of use out of it! 


You can pick this up online here or in selected Superdrug stores for just £4!

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I've ordered a lipstick off of the Look Website, I might have to try their eyeshadows though! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three of their lipsticks! I think they're great x

      Delete
  2. Wow I love this shade, so gorgeous. I need to try more Look products!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have a bit of an obsession with look x

      Delete