Sunday 8 July 2012

Loud lips : Toffee Cup

Today I wanted to share with you guys my last lipstick from the loud lips collection.  'Toffee Cup' - is a browny pink which transfers on the lips as a lovely nude colour taking me completely buy surprise.
Like with all the look lipsticks, 'Toffee cup' comes packaged in a cute little box and is housed inside the magnetic case (which I've said time and time again how much I love!)

I think the colour is my favourite in the range, The wearability of it took my by compete surprise - I love how it looks with my skin tone! The colour reminded me a little of MUA's 'Bare', however when swatching them I found 'Toffee cup' to be a lot pinker in appearance than 'Bare' and a little more pigmented

I found 'Toffee cup' both comfortable to wear and non drying on the lips. You can pick these up over at the look website for £7 or in selected superdrug stores! Read my thoughts on 'Tangerine cream'  and 'Baby doll' by clicking on the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment