Tuesday 3 July 2012

My first muastore.co.uk order


I mentioned earlier that my look beauty order  came in the post today along with my first order from MUA, So i figured I'd tell you a little about my experience with the website  as personally I really like to know what a website is like before I order from them. I ordered these on Friday the 29th of June and received them this morning (Tuesday the 3rd of July) which was a bit of a srupirse since my order was still 'processing' on the mua website yesterday night- Its changed to 'compete' now.

I was very happy that my eyeshadow palettes were well guarded in bubble wrap (I'm an amazing blogger clearly, managing to take pictures before I tore that bubble wrap to sherds) Here's a closer look at what I brought:


The Undressed palette was first on my list and worth every penny of the 400 I paid for it, there's a great bunch of colours here, and I'll be posting about this ASAP!


Next up is a lovely lipstick called 'bare' , I've wanted this for so so so so so long - But they never have it in stock near to me and I can see why the colour is lovely! At just £1 this is great value for money!


I've wanted a felt liner for ages, so for just £2 this seemed like a good place to start, I look forward to using it!


This eyebrow pencil in blonde was just a £1, I'm not too sure about the way it looks on me so I cant say I think I'll get much use out of it. 



Last but not least was the new 'going for gold' palette - which was free for spending over £8. I love a good freebie, especially when its something I would have ended up buying anyway.

All of this lovely stuff came to the grand total of just £10.95 with shipping! I was very happy with the service MUA had to offer and will be shopping there again since its so hard to get the professional line in my local superdrug stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment