Tuesday 3 July 2012

My lookbeauty.co.uk sale buys


I was a very happy girl when the postman came today with to big packages for me, When I first spotted that look beauty had a big sale going on I knew I had to pick up a few bits - I say a few haha, The deals were too good! and if you spent over £25 delivery was free (a little ashamed that the billing information took a page and a half!) Here's what I picked up:
The think I was most excited to see was the loud lips lipsticks, I picked up 3 shades; Baby doll, Tangerine cream and Toffee cup. These where originally £7 but down to £4 in the sale. Although every time I put one of these baby's into my basket I was getting a £2 discount - Meaning I paid just £2 per lipstick - Result!
Next up is the £5 nail pops, These where down to just £3 so I picked up two for myself (Cool Britannia and catsuit) and one for my friend (Cool Britannia). I'm a huge glitter lover so I cant wait to try these out!
I have a bit of a thing for BB creams lately, so when I saw the Flawless fix beauty balm in light I had to put one in my basket this was half price at just £5 for a huge 40ml.
I've had my eye on the double hit lips for a while, and shade 'rose riot' looked right up my street. At just £4 half price I snapped this baby up!
Last but not least, I couldn't not try an look beauty eyeshadow - and this Statement eyes eyeshadow in Luxe looked lovely for just £2.
I ordered this lot Friday afternoon and was very pleased when it showed up this morning for just £26! Great service from look - I look forward to ordering again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment