Monday 2 July 2012

Plump pout lipstick: In the pink
























  Anyone that's been reading this blog a while will know, I own way too many Avon products! There's something about the deals in the little brochure that pulls me in time and time again to the point of no return, I had a little money left over from my birthday - So naturally I ordered £30 worth of stuff.
The lipstick normally priced at £7.50 was on offer for just £4 of I figured I'd give 'In the pink a go' Avon say  'Dual plumping lipstick formulated with retinol and collagen for a gorgeously full pout that looks plumped and feels moisturised'

















Personally I quite like this lipstick, It doesn't feel too drying on the lips and the colour lasted a good while. I cant say I noticed any plumping qualities - but I didn't purchase for those anyway. You can pick the plump out pout collection here at Avon currently £7.50 each or two for £8!

4 comments:

  1. Your lips always look so perfect in the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always think they look terrible haha, It always takes me a million attempts until I find one I'm happy with!

      Delete