Friday 6 July 2012

Undressed - Eyeshadow Palette


This palette has caused a bit of a stir in the amongst beauty bloggers lately, and I can see why - The range of colours is stunning and a proud addition anyone's make up bag. The words 'Naked Palette' have been thrown around a lot by pretty much everyone reviewing this baby and its pretty obvious why when there is such a resemblance between the pair. Its seems this wasn't a mistake on MUA's part - Naked, Undressed - I see what they did there!


I cant compare this to the Naked palette personally because I don't own it, I do however feel that this is a great alternative at a low price based on swatches I have seen of the pair.

Like the 'Going for Gold palette' , Undressed comes complete with labelled shades and a mini master-class to give users ideas on how to use the palette


How impressive is that bottom row?! I'm in love with shades six, eight and nine!


The undressed palette is available now in selected Superdrug stores and  at muastore.co.uk where it will only set you back £4!

2 comments:

  1. I've had this for two weeks (ish) and never knew there was a mini masterclass on the back! Thanks for pointing it out xx

    ReplyDelete