Saturday 11 August 2012

Current Hair Care


I'm a lazy person when it comes to pretty much anything, but as I get nearer to needing a hair cut I find myself making more of an effort with my hair products. I say effort, truefully the only thing that's come near my hair  in the past month has been the five products above - But for me these five are more than enough.


Dove nourishing oil care Shampoo and Conditioner

I've gone on about this duo quite a lot on my blog lately, but I'm in love! These make my hair feel so so lovely at a price that doesn't cost the world. I love the smell they leave behind and they are well worth a try especially if you have damaged hair like myself.



Aussie Conditioning Milk 

After washing my hair with the Dove shampoo and conditioner I've found myself reaching for this. I apply this to my damp hair and find it makes a massive difference, It makes my hair so much more manageable and leaves it feeling lovely and healthy!

Dove heat defence mist

I picked this up last month in tescos last month while it was on offer and wasnt left disappointed. I worry about my hair becoming greasy if I apply products to dry hair, although this allows my hair to behave normally  when styling my hair in the morning while protecting it from heat damage - Its a winner from me!

Frizz-Ease overnight repair formula 

I don't use this as much as I'd like to because you're meant to apply it at night then wash your hair in the morning and I've always liked to wash my hair of an evening. Although lately I've been washing my hair in the morning more so I can apply this through my hair. I mainly apply to my ends which feel a lot nicer after use.


What hair care products have you been using lately?

6 comments:

  1. i love trying out new hair products xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I when I'm not feeling too lazy haha x

      Delete
  2. I love Aussie hair prouducts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I tend to pick them up when they're on offer in Superdrug x

      Delete
  3. Avons morrocan oil! I have fine hair thats damaged and gets greasy really quickly, however a drop of that when my hair is damp makes it a breeze to detangle and keeps it soft and untangled all day. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avons morrocan oil! I have fine hair thats damaged and gets greasy really quickly, however a drop of that when my hair is damp makes it a breeze to detangle and keeps it soft and untangled all day. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete