Saturday 18 August 2012

Deal of the day: H&M



For quite a while now I've had my eyes on the above Blazer, I think I would have happily paid the full price of £34.99 for it because I loved it so much! When I spotted it in the sale for just £12.99 I knew I had to pick it up - Although I HATE paying  for H&M delivery. It just seems way too overpriced considering how long they normally take. So I went on the search for a free delivery code when I found this website. Currently You can get £5 off of your order with the code '1304' and an extra 10% off plus free delivery with '0153' (Which can both be used at the same time and on sale items!) The grand total of my order was just £6.69 including delivery! Will you be making the most of this offer?!

4 comments:

  1. good deal xx


    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you so much for posting about this deal. There had been a few things I had been wanting to get from h&m so this was perfect!
    This has definitely earned you a place on my blogroll. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Happy I could help,
      And haha thank you x

      Delete