Wednesday 1 August 2012

Look Beauty Nail Pop in Catsuit


When ordering from Look, I knew I had to pick up one of these glittery nail pops like the magpie I am! 'Catsuit' is a lovely blue shade full of different sized glitter pieces which is opaque in a couple of coats. Although I think this would be an interesting polish to layer. 


Excuse the rubbish images, Our summer seems to have gone away again and the lighting hasn't been at his best but I really wanted to show you what this polish looked like on because its so damn pretty!
You can pick this polish up on Look beauty's website or selected Superdrugs for just £5

6 comments:

  1. Lovely polish. Will look for it next time I go to the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Look nail varnishes! I brought 'Cool Britiana' the other day - at least, I think that is what it's called haha! But yeah, I love the look of this one as well!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. good website

    Catsuits

    ReplyDelete