Wednesday 22 August 2012

Moroccan Argan Oil by Avon


For a while now I've wanted to try Moroccan oil but I've been put off by the rather expensive price tag, So as you can imagine I was quick to order when I saw Avon were selling there own version along with a shampoo and conditioner. For nearly a week now I have been putting these products to the test - Here are my thoughts on them.


Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Leave in Treatment - £5.50

This is probably the thing I was most exited for when trying the new Advance Techniques range, I was really surprised to see it was actually in a glass bottle! With just a couple of pumps on wet hair this product leaves my hair smooth, soft and manageable. I was a little worried about using an oil in my hair (especially after the hot weather over the weekend) but it didn't leave it greasy in fact along with the shampoo and conditioner my hair felt more ' bouncy'  - Its a winner in my book, Especially when you consider that 25ml of the original Moroccanoil treatment costs £12.85 whereas this costs £5.50 for 30ml - Although its currently on offer for just £2.99. Plus it smells lovely!


Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - £2.80 each

If you read this blog often you may know about my current love affair with my Dove nourishing oil shampoo and conditioner - Which I don't tend to put down! Although I find this works in a similar way to the Dove range I think I prefer using this Avon one. I have very long hair and go through shampoo and conditioner bottles extremely quickly, but with this I don't feel the need to use loads. I still have over half the bottles left which is pretty amazing for me after a whole week! I love the way this makes my hair feel and could really notice the difference after just one use! They're currently just £1.50 each!


I cant get enough of this trio, and think I'll have to stock up while they're on offer! Have you guys tried this range?!

13 comments:

  1. These are great prices! Would rather try these first before splashing out - like the sound of the leave in treatment!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really liked using them, they're great little buys! x

      Delete
  2. ive never really tried this before but i might give them a whirl xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been actually wondering whether or not I should try these. Thanks for the review. I'll be definitely buying them now.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog and i've literally just gone through so many of your posts!! i swear im not a stalker, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't know if to be thankful or a little scared :P
      Thanks so much for following! xx

      Delete
  5. I've just tried the oil and it's really good! And you are right, it does smell lovely :-)

    Might give the shampoo and conditioner a go as well.

    Good read thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out, they're lovely too xx

      Delete
    2. Haha I ordered them both. Can't wait to try them :-)

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried it before, but would definitly give it a go...

    Come visit me Channi Chic @ http://chantalblows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete