Wednesday 29 August 2012

Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash and Mask


I know it was only yesterday I did a skincare post on St Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub, but I thought it was only fair to write about its Partner in crime Neutrogena's Visibly clear 2-in-1 Wash and Mask which I picked up on the same day I brought the Scrub in Superdrug for just £1.99. 


'The 2in1 mask can be used both as an every day facial cleansing wash to remove dirt and oil build up and prevent blemishes or as a weekly mask for deep down cleansing action.'


I really like the idea of this product being both a wash and a mask. I rarely stay loyal to a product so I figured at least if I give up on using it as a daily wash, I can still use it as a mask. Although Since I picked it up its been what I find myself reaching for when it comes to washing my face. I love the thick clay texture it has to it and recall a few weeks back reading about a REN cleanser that worked in the same way. I have noticed a change in my skin and feel this is a great product for anyone with spot prone skin. I have seen a few posts where some bloggers found it drying when they used it to often although I cant say I've experienced that (I have normal/blemish prone skin for reference). I haven't used this too much as a mask although I find it easy to through on while I'm in the bath/shower if I feel the need for a deeper clean on my face. Sadly this is back up to £3.99 in superdrug, but I still think its a great price! 

2 comments:

  1. i really love this too, and how i only need to buy one product that does two jobs and i also really love the cold, tingly sensation i have when i apply it to my face

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete