Wednesday 8 August 2012

One year on...


One year ago today I posted my first ever post on Beauty on a budget. Three blog makeovers, 182 posts and 44 followers later I couldn't be prouder of my little corner of the internet. Looking back at some of my old posts today its amazing to see how far this blog has come, Since April I've gone from blogging about once a week to pretty much everyday. I want to take this chance to thank every since one of you that follows, comments and reads this blog. I love getting to talk to you guys and it means the world to me that some of you take your time to comment on pretty much every post! 
~Summer 

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Beauty On A Budget Blog, hapy birthday to you xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete